Recent Posts

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snow

So, I know it's a little late for this, but I couldn't help it. We just got some pictures developed that we took this winter. It was a long winter, and we did what we could to make the best of it.
Tim likes the snow and loves snowboarding. I hate the snow and I mostly go out in it just to appease him. But this particular day of skiing was perfect. Tim got me a bunch of gear last year to try and make a ski-bunny out of me. In typical Crystal fashion, I lost my new goggles before the day even began : )
 

A few days later we got DUMPED on. The resulting snowman was enormous. We made his eyes out of spray-paint caps, and his mouth out of an electrical box that was left over from finishing the basement. I think the Vavoline cap gave him just the right amount of white-trashness. I am so glad winter is over. Bring on the sunshine!

2 comments:

Tyson & Amanda said...

ok I am getting pretty excited for the movie! I was anti until I started watching the movie clips! how about you?

Heather said...

Haha I freakin love your snowman! That's the cutest thing ever!