Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Broncos

After Tim saw my recent sports posts, he said I needed to post about the Broncos.

A little background...

Tim has been a Denver Broncos fan since he was a kid. We have to watch every minute of every game; Sunday during football season seems like Broncoday.

When we got married, he had never been to a game. So for our first Christmas together, I bought him tickets. I told him about a month before the game that I got him the best gift. I wrapped the tickets up in his brother's old Broncos jacket and when he opened it his reaction was priceless. He was trying to act happy, but the jacket just wasn't doing it for him. And I had hyped it up sooo much. I wish I could post the video, because his face went from totally let down to ecstatic the second he saw the tickets hidden inside.

So we drove to Denver and got lucky with 50 degree weather in December. Most of the trip is on his video camera, but here are a few photos I snapped with my cell phone.

It was a little bright, forgive the goofy faces and sick shades.

0 comments: