Recent Posts

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finals Week

Gahhh! I am dying of school. Don't worry, its not contagious.
Let me just tell you, in the course of a week and a day I have due:

5 tests
2 projects
4 papers
2 assignments

But its OK, because after this I have 3 MORE SEMESTERS. It never ends. Tim, on the other hand, has a few online classes this summer and then he is finished.

3 comments:

nicci said...

yay you have a blog! i'm so much better at blogging then facebook so now we can really keep in touch =) sorry about finals week, no fun. call me when they are over and we can go to lunch or something!!

Brian and Amber said...

Hey Crystal! This is Amber..I was blog surfing and somehow I came across yours!! It is way cute! Yah I have to agree with you about finals...they suck!! Good luck with them and I'm sure you'll do great :)

Maeg said...

CRYSTAL! You are so cute! I agree we should get together sometime! We would all have fun!