Mason and Eric both needed haircuts last week, so while I picked up the girls from tumbling in Clearfield, he cut their hair. When I came home, Mason had a completely buzzed head! I was totally shocked because he takes his hair pretty seriously. He was really second guessing his decision once the hair started coming off. It looks really nice on him though, he can totally pull it off.
The funny part was Bus' reaction. He was so upset, he was inconsolable. Crying and screaming at anyone that tried to talk him down. For nearly two hours he was absolutely devastated. It was weird. We got some of it on video and it's pretty funny. When he finally calmed down enough to talk and I asked him why he was so upset, he said, "There are so many spirits in heaven waiting to come down and now Mason will never get married!"
I tried to convince him that Mason's hair would grow back in a few weeks and that he is only 12 anyway and can't even date yet. It wasn't until I convinced him that some girls like boys with buzzed heads that he decided it wasn't the end of the world.
By the next day he was totally over it and let Mason make a YouTube video out of all the footage they had of the haircut and the reactions. Unfortunately, it's not getting nearly the number of views that Mason was hoping for and he's regretting the haircut.
0 comments:
Post a Comment