Recent Posts

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Baptism Day for Brielle






Brielle got baptized yesterday. She has been very anxious looking forward to this day. The morning of her baptism, she told me that she dreamed that she had to do it naked in front of everyone. The idea of everyone watching her was really freaking her out.

In the morning she got to go to the trampoline park with Cheyenne and Indy Goodyear, which was perfect. She had the best time, and she didn't have to sit around at home getting more nervous.

When we finally got to the church about 20 minutes before he scheduled time of 3:00, the parking lot was empty and every door was locked. I was really hoping that didn't mean that the font would be empty. It took about 20 minutes to get someone to open the doors, but we got in and got everything set up. She sat between Tim and I, clenching my hand and fighting back tears through the beginning of the program. When it was time for her to get baptized, Tim asked them to close the font covering until she was all ready to go, which was genius on his part.

The whole thing went off without a hitch and Tim gave her a beautiful blessing when he confirmed her. She looked so beautiful and was so happy when it was all over. I'm so proud of my sweet little Brielle, she is such a bright light. And I know her Heavenly Father is pleased with her decision as well.





0 comments: