It turned out to be a great time. We mostly just ate and talked but those are some of my favorite things to do! I love these girls.
Recent Posts
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Perry friends holiday party
I decided that I wanted to throw a little party at my house for our friends from our Perry ward. Only one of the couples still lives there, but I get together with the girls about once a month for dinner and late night chats. Originally I wanted it to be a fancy dinner. Then we thought it would be funny if we really dressed up and wore prom dresses. So several of us went to DI and got some sweet 90's dresses. Then like two days before, Kayla Stoker informed me that she wasn't going to do that. So just just told everyone to wear their Christmas PJs.
It turned out to be a great time. We mostly just ate and talked but those are some of my favorite things to do! I love these girls.
It turned out to be a great time. We mostly just ate and talked but those are some of my favorite things to do! I love these girls.




0 comments:
Post a Comment