My final infant is now a toddler. He turned 1 year old today. I cannot believe it.
Eric is the sweetest baby. He loves his Mama so much. So much so, that mama is the only word he will say. And even that is rare still. He has started walking and showed off a few steps at his birthday party. He is good about entertaining himself or just following his siblings around. He loves to eat. He loves to cuddle in my lap and hold my hair. When he gets fussy at night he won't settle down until he can reach up and grab my hair to make sure it's me.
Sometimes I wish I could just cuddle him up and hold him, so tiny, in my arms forever. But he been really fun to watch grow. Each new stage and been wonderful and he gets more and more personality each day. I am so excited to see what kind of man my little guy turns out to be. So far, so good.
Eric is the sweetest baby. He loves his Mama so much. So much so, that mama is the only word he will say. And even that is rare still. He has started walking and showed off a few steps at his birthday party. He is good about entertaining himself or just following his siblings around. He loves to eat. He loves to cuddle in my lap and hold my hair. When he gets fussy at night he won't settle down until he can reach up and grab my hair to make sure it's me.
Sometimes I wish I could just cuddle him up and hold him, so tiny, in my arms forever. But he been really fun to watch grow. Each new stage and been wonderful and he gets more and more personality each day. I am so excited to see what kind of man my little guy turns out to be. So far, so good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment