Brielle started a new ballet class last week because her other class was too small. She is now with the girls 1-2 years older than her. One week after starting we got to go watch her class for their ballet review day. She was by far the tiniest little ballerina, but she really kept up! And man o' man, you have never seen anything so adorable. I thought her dad was going to cry.
After her class she got to choose where we went to dinner, and of course she chose Idle Isle. Mason didn't want to go, so I got a cute little date with my two girls.
Right now she is sitting on the couch playing Maze Runner on the tablet and singing to herself. A snippet of her song, sort-of sung to the tune of I am Like a Star Shining Brightly.
I want to be reverent all the time
I am a reverent girl
Reverent at home, at school.
I want to go to the temple
Someday I will go there
I will choose the right.
I know Jesus loves me
He loves me because he loves me
Sacred duty of God of Heavenly Father.
I love to see the temple
That is me
Heavenly Father and Jesus
I love.
1 comments:
I just died over everything in this post. The tutu's. The song. It's all too much!!
Post a Comment