Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas!

I was one of those people who turned on the holiday music the day after Halloween this year. I just couldn't wait! Last year I was just big and hoping to go into labor and I didn't really get into the spirit of things. This year it was different. We all really enjoyed the whole season, Thanksgiving through Christmas.

We made gingerbread houses and ugly sweaters. We went to see the lights on Temple Square. We went to family parties and work parties and ward parties and parties with friends. We kept the Christmas tunes coming on Pandora all day.

Here are some of our holiday photographs.

To see the lights...
 
 
 
 
 
 
An custom ugly sweater (Tim's idea, my execution) and the party...
 
 
 
  
 
Arbon family Christmas party, English family Christmas Eve dinner...
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Christmas morning!
 
 
 
 
 
 

And finally, New Years party with my family. First we tried to blow up our gingerbread houses with dry ice bombs but it didn't really work. Then, lanterns...

 
 

0 comments: