For the sake of not writing things twice, and also because I actually am too lazy, I am posting the letter I wrote to my brother this week.
Dearest Kelson,
It would appear that my last e-mail never got to you because I attached too many pictures of my cute kids. That is your loss big time! Mason has been sick a lot lately which is a bummer but also kind of cute because he's so cuddly, but mostly a bummer because it's scary and sad. Brielle has been a total babe. She's a rolling pro and loves loves loves the attention of cuddles and kisses. I'm pretty sure she'll be making out a lot as a teenager. If her dad lets her out of the house.
We have been painting the new house nonstop. It's still not done but a lot of progress has been made. You wouldn't believe how much more painting there is and how much harder that painting is when the ceilings are 10 to 20 feet high. There has been very much precarious standing-on-of-ladders by myself. For all the hard work we are putting into the place it would be nice to think that we are going to stay there for a long long time. But alas.
But until that time we can make plans about how seriously cool we would make it if we were going to live there forever. (A slide that goes down the two giant terraces in the backyard right into our infinity pool at the bottom?) Please bless that the yard is no longer a hazard to babies who are learning to walk and also that Tim falls in love Perry and also with his commute to work.
Cousin Sarah asked Em and me to take her engagement pictures with Wayne over the weekend. Did I tell you we're planning her wedding? Oh yeah, mom must have because you mentioned it in your letter. I went dress shopping with her the day before the pictures and I actually enjoyed shopping more that pulling out my toenails with is not typical of me. Probably because it was her money getting spent and not mine. Anyway, the pictures turned out cute and it made me wish that I still had that big expensive camera that I used for a week and then returned.
Tim and I had our 6th wedding anniversary and celebrated by eating, of course
It was Father's Day and we got Pop a Nook and Tim got a Drimmel
I successfully killed a baby's 104.5 degree fever
Pop shot a crow in the back yard and it's wife is really loud now and I think Pop is kind of sad but he won't admit it
Mason got a haircut that makes him look older so I hate it
We have been watching the Bachelorette like it's our religion
There are two Mormons running for President and Mormons have been all over the Internet lately. Mostly good stuff though! Well...so long as you don't read the comments
Mason went to the Brigham pool twice this week and I think he likes it as much as his mom.
Love you like a brother!
Crystal
0 comments:
Post a Comment