Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I know, I know, a post with no pictures is no post at all

Change of plans! Again! So, the house we were planning on renting, the one up on the hill with a great deck and views, across the street from a park with swings... that house sold the day before we were supposed to move in. Back up plan! We are now renting my parent's fabulous basement and seriously, this is much better.

So far we have enjoyed the benefits of built-in babysitters, homemade meals made by someone who knows how to cook, a heat blanket on the bed! I mean, come on. It doesn't get better. Plus I have really enjoyed being back in my home town and Tim even admitted that it's growing on him. Music to my ears.

Mason has really had the best time of it. He loves the big house and loves the big yard even more. We cannot keep that kid indoors. He is learning a few new words everyday now, all of a sudden. The adorableness of Mason is never ending.

So, if you happen to know where my parents live, stop by and say hi! And if you happen to see a great deal on the perfect house in the perfect location (you know the one, right?) then let us know.

1 comments:

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

it's good to hear you are doing so great! I am jealous, it sounds great! Do your parents have any rooms for us? What I wouldn't do for someone elses cooking! We miss you, but once again really happy for you! :)