Today I am on my own. Tim left us this morning to go back to work, which means there is no one to wrestle the little guy who learned how to throw a temper tantrum this week. (Bright side, he also learned how to dance!) Mason has been Tim's constant shadow since Brielle came along. He has not been a fan of me or the new addition.
However, today has gone remarkably well. Both children have been bathed, smeared with good-smelly baby lotion, fed and cuddled. Then I figured, since both kids are clean at the same time, I better document.
Mason is ok with touching the baby, he is NOT ok with the baby touching him. After he tried to smother her with his hands and push her off the bed I decided he might need a little more adjustment time before we schedule another photo op.
Recent Posts


1 comments:
Oh poor little guy is having a hard time adjusting! They are so cute though!
Post a Comment