Recent Posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

Just the Beginning

A new little girl will be joining our family any day now. Every time I think about it I am struck with this crazy reality that the majority of my life will be spent raising kids. That is so overwhelming. Adjusting to being a stay-at-home mom was kind of a big undertaking for me. Now that I finally feel like I've gotten the hang of it (and I've realized how valuable my time with Mason really is), I'm a little nervous about changing the dynamic.

That being said...I can't wait! I mean, I am going nuts with anticipation to meet her. I am so excited about being a mom to a newborn again. Little Mason was a ridiculously good baby and I'm hoping it's a trend that continues. If all my kids are this adorable, I've got it made.

18 Months



4 comments:

The Haynies said...

He is seriously the cutest! I can't wait to see your little girl!

Bill and Joan said...

Darling pictures. We can't wait for your little girl to be here, too. Keep us posted. Tell Delpha she has to let us know. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the labor part!! I'm excited to see her cute face! And yes, judging by Mason, she is going to be a little heart breaker!

The Thurgoods said...

Um, Mason is way too CUTE!!! Can't wait to meet your little girl!