Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Again

I'm pregant! Again!

Due February 9, 2011.
That's only about 4536 hours from now.

If you see me, it's not totally that I haven't lost the baby weight yet -
I just seem to be putting it back on
at a rapid rate.

Couldn't be more excited to bring another Baby Arbon into the world!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

YAY!!!! Congrats! You have the most adorable boy, I can't wait to see how cute the next Arbon is going to be.

Amy and David said...

WOW, congrats!!! You are so very blessed :)

Kirsten said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

Brian and Amber said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! Congrats! He/She will be soo cute :)

The Haynies said...

What!? YAY! My vote is for you to have a girl this time! I'm so excited for you and I hope you're feeling good. I'm coming up there at the end of September for my friend Misty's wedding, so we'll have to get together and introduce Mason and Savanah and see if it's love at first sight. :)

Kelly said...

Yay!! Congrats! That's so fun. When we get back to UT maybe we can get together and our lil' boys can be buds! Let us know when you find out what you're having.