Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Timothy

A little "getting to know" my husband.

1. Tim has to get a paper towel before he makes any kind of food. Sandwich, microwave burrito, mac n cheese (his favorite), doesn't matter. The first step is getting a papertowel and setting it on the counter.

2. I think a few might be about food. He has to have a process to make things efficient with whatever he does. When he cooks, he gets everything completely ready, and cleans up as its cooking. Once he has made something one way, it gets made the same way everytime, down to the last detail.

3. He is super paranoid about our dog. We thought we lost him once (he was just in the garage) and ever since then, Tim has to know where that dog is at all times. I can only imagine how he'll be with our kids.

4. He is a neat freak. I don't really have any issues with clutter, but he does. He's always trying to organize stuff. I'll usually just stuff my clothes in the closet without hanging them, and I don't think anything drives him more crazy.

5. He cuts his hair like once a week.

6. He is always hot. It could be -52 degrees in our house and he would complain about the heat.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hahaha Oh Tim. You guys are exactly opposite of me and Dall. I'm like Tim and Dall is like you. Opposites attract right? Funny stuff.

Tyson & Amanda said...

HA Those are pretty funny, especially where is so paranoid of casper at least you know he will never lose your child one day! I am going to have to think of Tysons best quirks!