Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Post

Well summer is coming to a close, and I am determined not to let it make me want to cry and beg Tim to move to Arizona. We have done a lot of fun things this summer, and have been trying to live up our last few weeks of warmth. We went to Heather and Dallan's cabin in Lava Hot Springs, had dinners with friends, watched a bunch of little league games, went to Peach Days, and last weekend we went to St. George.

We took my little brother, Kelson, and Tim's dad drove (slowly) to break in his new truck. Tim's sister Sue's daughter Kylee developed a major crush on Kelson. It was so cute, she was talking to him and showing off for him the whole time. She put on this little show for us. I think my favorite part is Sue in the background egging her on.

4 comments:

Ryan and Shalee said...

That has to be one of the cutest things ever. I went private so email me your email address to shaleenay@msn.com so I can add you. But I love the video!!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Omy! That is so stinkin cute! What a doll. I love this performnce more than the last guitar one. She's tooo cute>

Warnick Family said...

Ok who is that cute little girl? Just kidding crystal hey by the way why did you put your chubby sisiter in law (me) in that!!

Warnick Family said...

Hey Crystal i forgot to tell you that I have a new blog address it is warnicksx6.blogspot.com
talk to ya soon! sue