I saw this on a friend's blog (hey Keri!) and I had to try it. We are not looking to pop out any children any time soon, but I've always thought the best part would be seeing what the little tykes look like. Apparently, either Tim or myself have some black in us. Pretty dang cute kids though.
ha ha ha oh my heck! Those are so funny. BLACK?? Yah neither of you look black at all. To funny. Thanks for letting us come over the other night. Lets get together again soon.
5 comments:
Hey we went private so email me you email address so I can add you. Mine is shaleenay@msn.com
Wow I did not know that you guys would have a kid that looked black.
haha this makes me laugh especially after what you told me about it! You sure that's not the mailman's kid?
ha ha ha oh my heck! Those are so funny. BLACK?? Yah neither of you look black at all. To funny. Thanks for letting us come over the other night. Lets get together again soon.
Post a Comment