Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BBQ

Tim and I have been wanting to have a BBQ with some friends for a while, so we finally bucked up and bought some patio furniture and a grill. I don't know why but I had MAJOR anxiety about it all week. Everything turned out great though, I think everyone had a good time...
 
Little disclaimer on the photos before I post more: It was dark, and my camera, let's just say my camera is worse than yours.





















































Erin, Jesse, Devin, Kailey, and Joey...sorry I didn't get a picture of you! I know you wanted to be on my blog.

2 comments:

Chinos :) said...

Hello
Ya I know you from High school, Cute hubby :) you wanna go on SITEMETER thats how you can tell how many times people look at your blog and how long some people stay on! But don't get too freaked out when someone is on for like hours cuz its probably some mom like me and there kid just dumped a thing of flour everywhere and they had too book it off the computer and forgot too turn it off ;) But its a helpful tool

Heather said...

Oh Crystal! I wish we could have come to the bbq! We ended up down in Salt Lake area till around midnight...sorry I didn't text ya! We will have to get together soon though! I miss ya!