Mason graduated from his first year of preschool. He has loved going to Kaylee's Kiddie College. I think he's learned a lot and he had so much fun.
Tim and I dropped Brielle and Ava at my mom's for the evening and enjoyed the night without any distractions. I'm glad we did. It was really amazing watching our first baby show what a smart, mature little dude he is becoming. He had to recite a few lines into the microphone and he remembered them perfectly. We've been practicing for weeks and even Brielle has them pretty well down, so we weren't worried about that. He loves being on stage and, seriously, it was just so cool to watch.
Tim and I dropped Brielle and Ava at my mom's for the evening and enjoyed the night without any distractions. I'm glad we did. It was really amazing watching our first baby show what a smart, mature little dude he is becoming. He had to recite a few lines into the microphone and he remembered them perfectly. We've been practicing for weeks and even Brielle has them pretty well down, so we weren't worried about that. He loves being on stage and, seriously, it was just so cool to watch.
"Our favorite week was learning about pets and how to take care of them.
We had a pet show with dogs and cats, and we went on a trip to the vet."




1 comments:
I love Kaylee! Kennedy went there too! Congrats on having a big kid now!
Post a Comment