For posterity...
We found out that we are having another girl! This is going to be one fun, dramatic household. We make beautiful girls, if I do say so myself. The first two don't look anything alike, so this should be interesting.
Ava has started talking. Her first word (after mama, dada) was cookie. She now also says thank you, please, Mason, Caspie, puppy, and will mimic anything you ask her to pretty well.
It was my 29th birthday and Tim took me out for the day. We got sitters in the morning and went shopping, ran some errands, and out to lunch. Then we got more sitters in the evening and went out again. It was nice to have an easy day just with him. I forget how easy it is go into a store by yourself.
It was also Mother's Day. I got several adorable cards from Mason and Brielle and one very sweet card from Tim. Mason also wrapped one of his toys in a blanket and could not have been more excited to give it to me. Tim got me a hose I have been wanting that coils back up into a little pile and I promptly punctured it. I got to take a nap and take it easy and I like Mother's Day.
The kids got some chairs from DI and played like they were turtle shells, caves, houses, you-name-it for days. We like to hit the DI in our boredom - you can find some great, cheap toys there. After a good disinfecting.
We found out that we are having another girl! This is going to be one fun, dramatic household. We make beautiful girls, if I do say so myself. The first two don't look anything alike, so this should be interesting.
Ava has started talking. Her first word (after mama, dada) was cookie. She now also says thank you, please, Mason, Caspie, puppy, and will mimic anything you ask her to pretty well.
It was my 29th birthday and Tim took me out for the day. We got sitters in the morning and went shopping, ran some errands, and out to lunch. Then we got more sitters in the evening and went out again. It was nice to have an easy day just with him. I forget how easy it is go into a store by yourself.
It was also Mother's Day. I got several adorable cards from Mason and Brielle and one very sweet card from Tim. Mason also wrapped one of his toys in a blanket and could not have been more excited to give it to me. Tim got me a hose I have been wanting that coils back up into a little pile and I promptly punctured it. I got to take a nap and take it easy and I like Mother's Day.
The kids got some chairs from DI and played like they were turtle shells, caves, houses, you-name-it for days. We like to hit the DI in our boredom - you can find some great, cheap toys there. After a good disinfecting.



0 comments:
Post a Comment