Recent Posts

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dark Knight

We went to see the new Batman movie at the drive-in on Friday. Totally disturbed.

I've been saying that we should drop everything and move to Hollywood to try and make it big. Just one blockbuster and we could retire. Here we are showing off our rad acting chops with a scene from Hannibal.

4 comments:

Heather said...

haha yes very disturbing, but very entertaining none the less! I laughed my butt off when I read your comment on what the high cousel guy said in your ward! haha Yes...can't wait for August 2nd! Bring on more vegetarian vampires. ;)

Tyson & Amanda said...

very creepy... your little movie clip!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I heard it was disturbing, glad to know some liked it! Love the act, its pretty funny

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Ok so if you didn't catch the sarcasm everyone said it was disturbing! (You can't tell via writting)