Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bachelorette BBQ

So Deana picked Jesse. All those weeks of anticipation and she picked Jesse?! Doesn't she know about google? Oh well, I guess that's what I get for getting so involved in someone else's psuedo-love-life.

Good news is, we went to watch the big proposal in Sandy with Dana and Steve and Rachel. I work with Dana and Rachel at Zions and we have to rehash every episode of several shows at lunch everyday. It is usually a similar conversation to the one I had the night before with Tim, because he loves them almost as much as me. Dana and Steve - your place was so nice! Thanks for the chow. We can have the SYTYCD finale party at my house, and then The Office finale party at your house, and then maybe it will be The Bachelor Finale party at RB and CJ's... : )

5 comments:

Chinos :) said...

Tomas works at the Downtown one in Slc now! So when your down here stop in! He likes this Olive Garden alot its really big...

Galbfam said...

I totally agree with the whole picking jesse thing. I was so upset at first BUT after watching the next show you could tell how in love they really were. They were both so giddy. Anyways No i am not done blogging just for that day because I posted 1000 things ha. I am sad we missed the BBQ. I didnt really know about it till the next day Jared told me. ANyways lets get together soon girly!! Tell Tim Hi =)

Tyson & Amanda said...

I dont even think you will have to go to the great lengths of kidnapping Kennedy! If she could be mobile she would run away to your house!

Heather said...

Do you not approve of Jesse? I was a bit surprised myself, but he is a sweetheart!

Stephan Taeger said...

Hey Crystal - I was so excited to hear from you and see your blog. It does seem like forever since I have seen or talked to you. It looks like you guys are doing great!!!