Recent Posts
Darling blog! I saw your blog via friends. I am glad to see more people getting one. How are you guys doing? Looks wonderful, no kids yet? Cute pics*
Looks like fun... remember when we went to Bear Lake?!? :)
So I was thinking...we should have a bbq sometime in August. We have a projector that we do drive in movies in our back yard. I guess we don't exactly park cars back there, but you get it right? We need to do lunch soon too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Darling blog! I saw your blog via friends. I am glad to see more people getting one. How are you guys doing? Looks wonderful, no kids yet? Cute pics*
Looks like fun... remember when we went to Bear Lake?!? :)
So I was thinking...we should have a bbq sometime in August. We have a projector that we do drive in movies in our back yard. I guess we don't exactly park cars back there, but you get it right? We need to do lunch soon too.
Post a Comment