•What is his name? Timothy Eric Arbon
•How long have you been together? Married for 3 years.
•How long did you date? Dated for 6 months, engaged for 6 months.
•How old is he? 25
•Who said I love you first? Tim said, "I think I love you," first. I don't remember the first time he actually told me that he loved me. Oops.
•Who is taller? Tim
•Who sings better? Tim, but I sing ALL THE TIME.
•Whose temper is worse? Well...Tim. For sure.
•Who does the laundry? He does.
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right, furthest from the door.
•Who pays the bills? Tim.
•Who does the dishes? That one is about 50/50
•Who cooks dinner? We don't cook, but Tim usually boils the noodles for the Mac n' Cheese.
•Who drives when you are together? Tim, unless he is trying to get me to drive his clutch.
•Who is more stubborn? Me for sure. And I always get my way.
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Tim. I am never wrong.
•Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, on the second date in Jesse Robert's driveway after about 5 hours of stalling.
•Who proposed? Me. Uh, yeah right.
•Who is more sensitive? Tim is probably more sensitive, but I am more sympathetic.
•Who has more friends? Uh...we hang out with Tim's friends more often.
•Who wears the pants in the family? Tim would say he does. And I would say he makes more decisions because I couldn't care less about most stuff.




0 comments:
Post a Comment