Explicit material ahead.
Tim has been excited to be finished with school for a million reasons, but one reason has been nagging at him since we got married is his lack of time to play sports. For the last [nearly] three years he has been ancipating the days that he can spend his nights playing a game of pick up basketball instead of studying. Well that day finally came, and the following was the result. I know this is gross. I made the pictures small, so if you are the kind of person who likes looking at bloody toes (do those people exist?), you can click for the big version.

Yep, he jammed his toe on a drive during his first night back at ward basketball. I guess it was hurting pretty bad, because he let me perform surgery by making a couple holes in his toenail with a drill bit. You know that sensation you get when you pop the perfect zit, like it is totally gross, but you would keep doing it all day? Well this was kind of like that.

Tim has been excited to be finished with school for a million reasons, but one reason has been nagging at him since we got married is his lack of time to play sports. For the last [nearly] three years he has been ancipating the days that he can spend his nights playing a game of pick up basketball instead of studying. Well that day finally came, and the following was the result. I know this is gross. I made the pictures small, so if you are the kind of person who likes looking at bloody toes (do those people exist?), you can click for the big version.
Yep, he jammed his toe on a drive during his first night back at ward basketball. I guess it was hurting pretty bad, because he let me perform surgery by making a couple holes in his toenail with a drill bit. You know that sensation you get when you pop the perfect zit, like it is totally gross, but you would keep doing it all day? Well this was kind of like that.



1 comments:
Wow, Tim. Pretty gross. Bill wants to see more blood. jk Hope you get better soon.
Post a Comment