Recent Posts

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Twenty-three

So, I am old. Really....can't we all just stay 19 forever? My birthday was on Friday, May 2. Tim and I both took work off, and thankfully he was finished with school for the semester, and I just have 1 more test and two more papers. It was so nice to have a day to think about nothing but myself.

We went to Salt Lake to go shopping at the Gateway, and then lunch at Tucci's. Our waitress kept acting like she had an Italian accent, only she wasn't trying to be funny. I forgot that I had my camera with me until the drive home, so here I am, newly 23 and cruising with my hubby.
 
That night, Tim's family came over for cake and ice cream and the Jazz game.

My mom and sister Emily came up yesterday to take me to dinner and to do some more shopping. She is going to Purple and White next weekend, so we looked for a dress for her, but we didn't get one. She's so gorgeous...
 

2 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Happy Birthday!!

Heather said...

I love the pic of you two driving. Remember how I don't know what I'm doing here, so I'm commenting and therefore you can find me. Right? haha I will learn soon hopefully!