Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Changes

My family hit some milestones this weeked. On Friday night Emily graduated from high school and Miles returned from serving a mission in Hamburg, Germany.
Since the whole family couldn't do both things, Tim and I went to the graduation and everyone else went to the airport. I can't believe Emily is old enough to graduate. It seems like everyone in my family should stay the same age they were when I got married. Em and I didn't get a long too well when I was in high school (her fault, she always stole my stuff), but I love her again. She will be going to BYU Idaho, and then she wants to go on a mission. It is wierd to think that if she is like me, she'll be married in two years.
 



It wasn't as wierd to see Miles as I thought it would be. He hasn't changed much, but he is a lot more talkative now. I forgot how tall he is, He towers over me.

Moving along...

Saturday Heather, Erin and I threw a baby shower for Jessica. She is going to pop any day! I can't wait to see that cute baby. People always said that you will never keep the friends that you had in high school, and I have to admit we don't see enough of each other, but for the most part, those people were wrong.

2 comments:

nicci said...

fun to have your bro home! and exciting for your sis to graduate. we still need to get together missy, just call me i'm almost always available!!

Heather said...

Those people were wrong! ;) And thank goodness too because I love you guys so much and don't know what I would do without ya! Cute pics of Emily graduating! She is such a doll!