This time we took our friends Erin and Jesse (who we owe our relationship to). I took a real cute picture of them, but Jesse said he doesn't want any pictures of him on the internet, so here is one of Erin and I enjoying the big game.
The same night, Emily had her last high school dance. They were in a rush, so I went and bought her some shoes. She wore a dress that our grandma went dancing in in high school. Side note: I fit in that dress when I was 10, they had to take it in for Em. Then I set up an appointment for her to get her hair done in Roy. She showed up at my house after the appointment with mascara streaming down her face and her hair was some kind of funny. So we took it all out and re-did it. It was dramatic : )



0 comments:
Post a Comment