The kids have started school, and I can feel that change in the air that means winter will soon be upon us. Maybe it's because we didn't have much of a winter last year (we were still going to the park in December and my bulbs came up in February) but I am not dreading it. There is just a hint of anticipation. But I will miss being able to just load up the kids and find the nearest park. We did a lot of hiking this summer, at Mason's request. We also found some new hangouts, like the park that has chickens next to it, Beus' Pond Park, and the Ogden Nature Center North, which is just a cool, slightly creepy trail along the mountain. My kids are so fun. We had a good summer. Here are our cellphone pictures to prove it.
Recent Posts
















0 comments:
Post a Comment