There is a popular blogger here in Utah that puts on a giant dance party every year. I had seen pictures from other years and thought it looked fun, but also like something I would never do.
This year, Emily started doing social media marketing for a couple of local companies. One of them decided to be a sponsor for the party and got a couple of free tickets in return. Emily got the tickets since she set it all up, and asked me to go. I am so glad I said yes.
I haven't had that much fun in a long time. It was so great hanging out with Emily all night. And we danced our butts off. When we first got there, people were just kind of milling around, not sure what to do. But as soon as it started getting a little darker they turned up the music and everyone made it onto the dance floor. It was cool being around all the other 20-30-something-year-old moms that needed a night out to let loose. Because let loose they did.
This year, Emily started doing social media marketing for a couple of local companies. One of them decided to be a sponsor for the party and got a couple of free tickets in return. Emily got the tickets since she set it all up, and asked me to go. I am so glad I said yes.
I haven't had that much fun in a long time. It was so great hanging out with Emily all night. And we danced our butts off. When we first got there, people were just kind of milling around, not sure what to do. But as soon as it started getting a little darker they turned up the music and everyone made it onto the dance floor. It was cool being around all the other 20-30-something-year-old moms that needed a night out to let loose. Because let loose they did.








0 comments:
Post a Comment