I love Mason at each new stage. This year he got a new baby sister and he is so good to her. He coos to her and teases her lovingly and tries to carry her around so she won't get lonely on the floor. I love the way he thinks she is so great. He thinks Brielle is great too, usually, but sometimes he thinks it is a little too great to make her scream.
Mason is a total pal. He is the guy you want by your side while you work on a project. He loves to help people follow the instructions. Instructions are a very important part of any task! He is our little engineer and he would much rather build something with Legos than play catch. Last night we took apart an old fire alarm and he named each part. "That is the nu-ka-tina...what does it do?"
He has never been the most cuddly kid, but every once in a while he asks me to come sit on the couch with him. He rests his head on my shoulder or sits on my lap and then my life is complete. I just love him.
He wanted a dinosaur party with friends this year. We played pin the tail on the dinosaur, dug for fossils and bones in the sand, had a dinosaur egg pinata and dinosaur egg hunt, and a scavenger hunt. The picture below is of Tim drawing the pictures for the scavenger hunt. I'm not sure why, but that is so cute to me. I think it was the party Mason was hoping for. Someone gave him a fart blaster, but we call it a toot blaster. You know how it goes.







0 comments:
Post a Comment