The last weekend of summer was the pool and Willard Bay and homemade raspberry shakes and the park and all that good stuff that you can only really do when it's warm. There are people all around me clamoring for some crispy fall weather and basically, I think they're nuts. I can't be the only one...
Recent Posts
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Please just lie and tell me summer will never end
Everyday lately I look out the window at the beautiful green grass (which is our lawn! because we have one now!) and I get this sickening feeling that someday very soon it will all be white. I'm trying so hard not to think about it, because snow before December or after December is so depressing. And cold. And this was such a good summer.
The last weekend of summer was the pool and Willard Bay and homemade raspberry shakes and the park and all that good stuff that you can only really do when it's warm. There are people all around me clamoring for some crispy fall weather and basically, I think they're nuts. I can't be the only one...
The last weekend of summer was the pool and Willard Bay and homemade raspberry shakes and the park and all that good stuff that you can only really do when it's warm. There are people all around me clamoring for some crispy fall weather and basically, I think they're nuts. I can't be the only one...








1 comments:
You're not the only one! I am right with you. That pic of you and baby girl is so sweet!
Post a Comment