Recent Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

History

In the past couple months I have done the following very small-town things...
  • Attended a quilt show at the museum.
  • Watched the steeple be lifted onto the temple (No, not the angel Moroni. That would make too much sense.)
  • Complained about how far away Home Depot is.
  • Picked fruit from a tree and eaten it before it was even washed.
  • Seen someone I know every single time I leave the house. Occurrence rate increases exponentially when that trip is to WalMart.
  • Walked two miles pushing a double stroller to buy plants from a driveway, and then decided I really needed to think about it some more.
  • Went to a magic show at the train station.
  • Driven by the wreckage of a torn down building more than once. On purpose.
  • Taken pictures in a poppy field.
This week we toured the Historic Tabernacle. It's way cooler in there when there aren't hundreds of people crammed in. Both literally and figuratively.






And now if you please, I would like to go to the county rodeo, ride a horse down the street, and go swimming at the high school pool. Maybe I will spend date night sitting on the wall? Things are getting crazy up in here, so you just never know.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

HAHAH You wall monkey you!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

At least you complain that Home Depot is too far away. I complain that Walmart is too far away. Ha ha ha, I'm dying at all of the small-town things we do.