Recent Posts

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Brigham Pool

The other day a song came on the radio by some pop band from 2002 and all of a sudden I really really needed to go swimming like right that second. The same feeling hits me everytime I eat a red airhead. Or see a teenager. Nearly every good memory of my teenage years involves an afternoon in your cool waters. Or more accurately, laying in the grass next to your cool waters. So lets just be thankful together that my kids enjoy the water and that my two-year-old is brave enough to go down the slide (because lets face it, I'm just too old to go alone now).

And because I have such fond memories, I will forgive you this one time for that kid that puked in the pool, causing it to close early and basically ruining a perfectly sunny afternoon.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Brielle's faces crack me up!