Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This day in history

1958 - Yakety Yak, by The Coasters, became the number one song in the U.S.A., according to Billboard magazine

1960 - The first Etch-A-Sketch went on sale.

1984 - Steve Carlton of the Philadelphia Phillies earned his 100th strikeout of the season and led the Phils to a 4-3 win over the Cincinnati Reds.

2009 - Mason was born.

I could really wax poetic about all my little guy's amazing talents and qualities. He is seriously cool. But I will just say, the day he was born he changed my life for the better in the most profound ways.

Today he is going to eat a cake that looks like a train and open presents and get loved on by lots of people who care about him. It seems so insignificant a way to celebrate the life of one of the most important people in my life. I sure love my Mase Face.


0 comments: