Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A baby girl is six months old

I don't know about you... but for me, the first few months with a new baby feel a bit like happily swimming through a cloudy pool full of crocodiles. As much as I try to avoid it, and as much I just love my newborn babies, I find myself counting the days until they turn six months old. It's like the golden age of babies.

Brielle is the golden baby of the golden baby age. She is smiley and funny and happy and even though she still spits up about fourty-two times a day, I don't know what I ever did without her around.

This is very sad, but I wasn't ever sure I really wanted a girl. I always assumed for some reason that I would be the mother of only boys. Then I thought, maybe after I've had a few boys, a girl would sneek her way in there. I am so glad Bri snuck her way in soon because I love having a girl. And Mason better hope that she is into the girly stuff, because I am dragging someone with me to the pedicures and musicals.





0 comments: