Recent Posts

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Kickoff

When Mason was a newborn, Tim and I called him our little froggy because his skinny legs, tiny bum, and big belly made him look just like a frog. I should have let him be a frog for Halloween last year but I found this monkey and just couldn't resist. This year he loved his frog costume and when he wasn't wearing it he was carrying it around giving it kisses and cuddles. Wish I could get a few of those!

 Halloween this year consisted of three days of soup in bread bowls (really, we ate that three nights in a row at three different parties), family get-togethers, chocolate covered strawberries, pumpkin carving, pumpkin cookies, and of course, candy. I liked that Halloween was on Sunday because that meant more days to celebrate. I've never really loved Halloween but I'm definitely coming around to it.






That being said, the best part is that when its over, the real holidays begin! 

1 comments:

Emily said...

aaaahhaha that picture of Tim and Mase, in the back ground! That wedding picture is PRICELESS!