Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All Hallows Eve

So. Halloween. It was pretty fun this year. It's not a holiday that Tim and I typically get into. Last year for Halloween Tim went with Ogden High's Football team to Cedar City and I spent the night sick at home with Heather. This year Ogden didn't make it to the playoffs (insert smiley or frowney here, depending on your preference) so we got Mason all dressed up as the most adorable monkey EVER and spent the holiday with family.

His costume came about a month early and I couldn't help trying it on him, so these are a little old.

Thursday before Halloween we had the annual bread bowl party at the Arbons' and then Saturday my parents and brother Ryan came over for my attempt at bread bowls, to pass out candy, and play pool. Oh yeah, we got a pool table. Please feel free to invite yourself over to play! Also, for some reason I thought it would be good to put my baby in a cold, gooey pumpkin.











(Tim and some friends playing in the basement.)

3 comments:

The Thurgoods said...

Cute little monkey Mason! And wait... did your renters move out? Please can we hang out?

The Haynies said...

SUCH a cute monkey! He is getting so big!

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

He's a cutie patootie!