Introducing...
7 pounds 13 ounces . 18 1/2 inches
Born 7:57 AM on Sunday, July 12, 2009
Mason Timothy Arbon
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 The Arbons, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
14 comments:
He is such a cutie, I'm lovin all his hair! Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!
He is adorable congratulations!
crystal he's adorable! hope all is well! congrats =)
Congratulations you guys! He is such a little stud. :)
I hope that all is well, and I can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy, and hear all about him!
What an adorable boy! I love his name too.
Congrats!!! He is so handsome :)
Congrats guys!! He is adorable! What a good looking baby =) We can't wait to meet him!
Congrats! He is a very cute baby.
Congrats! I can't wait to meet this little man. Let me know when we can come and bring dinner. If I don't hear from you then I will be calling next week or atleast when I finish making your gift.
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy! Thanks for posting. We'll check the blog for updates rather than bother you guys. Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of energy to keep up with your little guy!
Congrats!!! He is cute! Looks like your hubby :)
Crystal! He's so cute...look at that button nose. Love the name too :) Congrats
SO CUTE! I can't wait to see him in person! We're moving on August 6th, so we need to come up and see you before then. I hope you're doing well!
Congrats he is a doll! I told T you had your baby, and he wanted to know if he looked like that baby picture the computer came up with! what a nerd to have remember that!
Congrats!Boys are the best! Get ready for the energy, house wrecking, craziness that comes along with their cuteness:) Hope your healing process is quick and easy. And happy parenting!
Post a Comment