Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blah de Blah

Been a while since I updated. Mostly because I never have my camera and there is nothing worse than a picture-less post. Our anniversary was June 17 bringing the running total to 4 YEARS of marriage. I love it. Here is the quintessential wedding picture.



We also had Father’s Day. I couldn’t decide whether or not Tim counted as a father yet, so I didn’t get him anything. My family all had a BBQ and went to a Raptor’s game last night for for my papy's Father’s Day. It was actually pretty fun – a perfect night for baseball.



Before our anniversary, Tim and I got tickets to go to Joel McHale! YAY! We love watching The Soup. We got tickets with our friends Steve and Dana but Steve was in Dallas for school so Dana's friend Laurie came along. It was so fun. The opening gay was lame, and Joel was kind of only funny because he’s Joel, but I loved it.



Yesterday I scheduled a C-section for July 12 because the little guy is still breech. Unless he decides to make an appearance before then, we only have a couple more weeks! Other than that the summer has been kind of slow. I’m a buzz kill lately - can’t really do much of anything.

Also...
We were babysitting Tim's niece and nephew a few weeks ago and decided to check out Tim's skating skills. I am always telling people that Tim has an unhealthy paranoia about our dog Casper - he has to know where the dog is at all times. Some people may not have believed me. This was right as we started…

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! C-section! I can't believe you are so close! I love the video by the way. haha! Tim just loves that dog...imagine how he will be with your kids. :)

Brian and Amber said...

Good luck on the 12th! It was fun seeing you guys at the reunion :) I took our blog private, so email me at brianandamber@yahoo.com if you'd like an invite.

English Fam said...

Today Dr. Phil talked about OCD. HMMMM!