Mason will be two weeks old tomorrow - the days have been flying by. It feels like I was pregnant for three years but now the time is passing too quickly. He is just a perfect baby. He never fusses unless he's hungry and even then we can't get over how cute he is. Being a parent is so much better than I anticipated. It doesn't hurt that I got this smiley little guy.
Recent Posts



3 comments:
What a QT! You and Tim are such cute parents. We are so happy for you guys. It sounds like things are calming down, so when you are ready for dinner you let me know. Oh and has Tim figured out the diaper changing thing yet?
He is so cute. I am so glad you caught that face! He is so special!!
He is so dang cute!!! You got pretty lucky not only is he so adorable, but a good baby too!
Post a Comment