Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crystal

Some silly facts about the person behind the blog.
 
1. I am always bored. I have a hard time ever finishing a project because I get sick of it so quickly. If I could move once a year I would, it would give me something new to look forward to. I always have this feeling that there must be something better or more exciting to do than whatever I am doing right now. It has made school a little difficult, and is the only reason I ever think I want a kid. I think this is one of the reasons I am the world's best (worst?) procrastinator.
 
2. I also have a sweet tooth! (Good one Heather) I loooove candy. My favorites are the extra-sweet sugary candy like airheads, skittles, and of course my all time fav: NERD ROPES. I feel like I need something sweet after every meal, so I try to keep a quarter with me to buy candy when I can. It is kind of pathetic that most of my memories are tied to food in some way, like red airheads at the pool in high school. Really though, I just love eating.
 
3. I hate shopping. Don't get me wrong, I love getting new things, but I hate the whole process. I don't like walking from store to store. I get completely overwhelmed looking through rows of stuff to find the one thing I want. And I am not a good shopper. I don't have the gene that lets you look at something and know that it will work/will be perfect/will be a complete disaster. When I decide it is finally time to buck up and head to the store, I have to get in and get out.
 
4. I want to live on a farm someday. Or at least I want to own a goat. I am always looking for a place where I can stretch my legs, but that isn't inconvenient. I think part of the reason I want a lot of land is that I am an animal lover through and through. In my life I have owned 3 rabbits, a million cats, a dog, a snake, a lizard, hamsters, a cockatiel, and the list goes on. I need room for all the animals I will have one day.

5. I am anal about oral care. :)
6. Six things huh. OK I am going to commit to finishing this post. Um...I have to have things balanced. For example: if I bump my elbow on something, I have to hit the other elbow until the pain in both elbows matches. Also, I hate stepping on the cracks in the sidewalk, but if I take an uneven number of steps in between cracks to avoid steping on the crack, it drive me NUTS.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hahaha! Crystal I love you! I love your OCD of the cracks in the sidewalk and bumping your elbow. After we started talking about that at the cabin I think we all started feeling a little OCD about something.;) Mmmm...nerd ropes. Love! Loved hearing about ya!