I have the cutest dog. You should only be so lucky. I realize I have been posting a lot of videos lately, and I am cool with that. I also realize that the following videos are probably not interesting to anyone but me and Tim and maybe Tim's sister that gave us this adorable fluff ball because her kid is allergic. And I thank my lucky stars every day that Tim is not allergic, as that is not always the case with him and dogs.
One of you may be thinking that my dog is not well behaved because he chases his tail and you heard on the Dog Whisperer that is bad, but you would be wrong. He's perfect. Actually, what am I saying, this little beast ruined a pair of my shoes today. I totally forgot already. Until I just remembered just now.
One of you may be thinking that my dog is not well behaved because he chases his tail and you heard on the Dog Whisperer that is bad, but you would be wrong. He's perfect. Actually, what am I saying, this little beast ruined a pair of my shoes today. I totally forgot already. Until I just remembered just now.
Second video: They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Casper is now almost three and last week Tim and I taught him to roll in about 20 minutes, maybe 10. His previous tricks included dance, sit, shake and lay. Now that he has learned to roll, he can't seem to remember any of those others.
Yes, my hands are huge. And yes, my pants say HO on them.



2 comments:
hohoho Christmas pjs in September? I had Kennedy watch your little videos she was giggling and smacking the lap top! she is in love with dogs! I am trying to talk T into getting her one!!
Hi Tim and Crystal, This is Heather, Troy's wife. My boys, Brayden and Braxton are loving the video of your adorable dog. They even remember playing with him at Grandpa Bingham's house. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment