So I guess school hasn't slowed us down as much as I was expecting. The last couple of weekends have been all about the girls. Last Friday, Heather and I had a girls night out while the boys were at a football game. We had some great Indian food at the Bombay House, and then went to see the House Bunny. It was so freakin hilarious. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in a movie. We both loved it. One of these pictures is too dark but I had to take it. There were three boys sitting behind us in the chick flick and they didn't have girls with them. Kinda funny.
Then on Tuesday I got to go to the SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE tour! Dana got tickets for everyone and my mom joined us. The dancing was amazing. It's so different seeing it live. We went to Costa Vida beforehand and got home late but it was so fun.
Last night was Ogden High's homecoming game. I met Heather there to watch them lose to Morgan, which was pretty sad. Then it was Olive Garden and a movie. And we decided to let the guys go ahead and join us for that. :)



3 comments:
How fun are we!? I have loved our last 2 weekends and looking forward to number 3! I'm loving the pics. We will have to email each other the ones we took.
It's me again! Tag you are it!
Crystal! Hey I admit I was blog hopping. Yes I admit it. Anyway, I am so happy I found yours! It has been soooo stinkin long since I have seen you or talked to you. You are just as beautiful as ever!
Post a Comment