Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Camping

Tim and I went camping with some friends over the weekend. We went up above Eden, got a pretty nice camp site, and the area was beautiful. We have never been camping together. I was so glad we got to go, and everyone else coming along made it that much better. Tim and I went up Thursday night to look for a place, with no luck, so we went again on Friday. During our search we found a hike to a waterfall. When we hiked it on Saturday, it turned out to not really be a waterfall, more of a stream coming down a steep hill. But it was fun anyway...
 
We decided to get some "family pictures" while we were up there.

Then we cooked some food, shot some guns, and fished for some fish.
 
Thanks to Steve and Dana, Devin and Kailey for the good time! Oh, and naturally we finished up the trip with a blue flame. (I can't say who this was, but it wasn't me and it wasn't Tim.)

1 comments:

Clay and Lisa said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I really miss trips up Ogden Canyon, it is so beautiful. While Kentucky has lots of beautiful spots, they don't have the mountains, but they do have lots of bugs I don't recognize. Hope you plan another fun trip before the summer is over.