Mason has always loved dinosaurs. For a while the only books he wanted to read were dinosaur books, so he is just full of dino facts. When Tim noticed tickets for sale for an arena dinosaur show in Salt Lake City, we knew it would be a perfect Christmas present.
They went to Walking With Dinosaurs in the middle of January and Mason loved it. Tim invited his friend Bennett and his son London to go along, so Mason made a new friend while he was at it.
The show had a simple story line and featured giant, life-size robotic dinosaurs. I wish I could have been there to see Mason's face, because Tim said he was just so excited and in awe. Maybe a little scared at first. It was a special time for Mason and Tim to spend together. Next time Mom gets to take him.
They went to Walking With Dinosaurs in the middle of January and Mason loved it. Tim invited his friend Bennett and his son London to go along, so Mason made a new friend while he was at it.
The show had a simple story line and featured giant, life-size robotic dinosaurs. I wish I could have been there to see Mason's face, because Tim said he was just so excited and in awe. Maybe a little scared at first. It was a special time for Mason and Tim to spend together. Next time Mom gets to take him.










0 comments:
Post a Comment