Yesterday Ava was blessed at our home with most of our family around. We'd been trying to get a few projects finished up before everyone came (before and after pictures to come soon!) so it was kind of a crazy week. The first half of the week we worked so hard and stayed up so late that I thought I might murder a person. The second half of the week we worked so hard and stayed up so late, but then my 8 week old darling decided to start sleeping though the night and...glory hallelujah. Eight hours of relatively uninterrupted sleep will save your soul, or something like that.
So back to the blessing, Ava looked totally adorable. Since she's the third child I had to follow suit and get practically no pictures of her. (I still have not taken a single picture of my three kids together since we brought her home from the hospital.) She was a trooper and let everyone hold her and just smiled a cooed and then fell asleep in their arms, only to repeat when she got passed to the next person. She has turned from a sad, fussy newborn into a happy, wonderful infant. Her dad gave her a beautiful blessing. It was so nice to have so much family together to join us while we swoon over our perfect little addition.
And some recent pics...
Recent Posts









1 comments:
SO CUTE! I can't believe how grown up Brielle and Mason are too! I'm jealous that your 8 week old is sleeping through the night when my almost 6 month old still wakes up 2-3 times. What's your secret? :)
Post a Comment