Our Valentine's Day celebration was pretty simple and quiet yesterday. Just some homemade cards and treats and a toy for each kid. Well, not Ava. All she needs is a ride in daddy's arms.
Since this has been the worst flu season since before I was born we haven't gone out much. Trips for take-out or visits to grandparents are about the extent of our adventures. We did build a snow fort the other day when the temperature got above 30 degrees. And even took a walk to the park! That didn't last too long since the kids kept sinking to their waists in the snow. And has anyone ever told you how long your walk will take if you have three kids but a double stroller? Three-year-old boys like to take their precious (it really was precious) time exploring as you walk.
Mostly we hang out playing with cars and Legos and taking pictures and working on finishing the basement. We're on the home stretch now, thank goodness, I am done with projects for a while. And I didn't even really do a lot because I was so ridiculously pregnant and all. Good thing my husband is so handy and determined. And good looking. And the perfect Valentine. The cards we wrote to each other said nearly the exact same thing which I'm taking to mean we were meant to be!







2 comments:
I can't believe you have three kids! Three beautiful kids!!! I am dying to see you guys but lets wait until it warms up a bit! Been thinking of you guys and that sweet new baby! Hope all is well! Xo!
Your kids are so cute! Ava looks so adorable. Hope you're surviving life with 3 kids!
Post a Comment