We kicked off the season with Thanksgiving with both families. Tim's for lunch, mine for dinner. I've been missing a lot of opportunities to take pictures lately, and I stole these of my mom's beautiful table from Emily.
Then of course - tree shopping. We get a real tree every year and it's a tradition I just can't give up. Mason thought the trees were both terrifying and hilarious. He wasn't about to touch them but he sure thought it was funny when we tried to make him.
Best of all, today is Tim's birthday! He was born 28 years ago today...that is reason to celebrate. I'm so lucky to have this guy as my husband. I could just talk about how amazing he is all day. It's so fun being in love with him.
And as a bit of side note, check out how much the kid has changed since today last year...







0 comments:
Post a Comment