Recent Posts

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Little Christmas

This family had the best Christmas. It was my favorite since I've been married, I think. I loved all the shopping and decorating and preparing more than usual this year. I am now sitting in a messy house wishing life could pause for just a few more days the way it does on Christmas. This is how we spent the holiday...

Christmas Eve Eve Eve - Miles and Betsey were on their way to Washington for the week so we had an early celebration of lamb stew, gifts and pool.

Christmas Eve Eve - The annual Arbon family Christmas party at Tim's parents' house. Lasagna and banana splits every year, followed by the kids' gift exchange and then the adult's As Seen on TV gift exchange game.

Christmas Eve - Our tradition of Mexican fare and more gifts! My mom has an amazing ten foot tree in her living room, but how adorable is this little tree with all of our childhood ornaments.
 

Christmas Day - Mason couldn't be bothered to have breakfast before presents, so he had to do both at once. Then ham dinner/lunch and more visiting the relatives.
 
 
 

The best part of all of these pictures has got to be the family. I love living so close to so many of the people we love! And just because I couldn't get a single picture of Mason looking at the camera with all those presents to focus on...

1 comments:

The Thurgoods said...

We miss you guys! I love all of the pics. Has Tim been working out??? His muscles are looking big! Lets get together!